Engineering & Land Planning’s landscape architects work closely with owners, clients, and other design professionals to develop detailed plans from concept through construction that are imaginative and create a sense of place. Our landscape architecture professionals work across a variety of visual and digital mediums to convey their design intent and communicate effectively with clients, regulatory agencies, and the general public.
Working in an office with other design professionals (civil, environmental, planning) allows our Landscape Architects to fully integrate ideas based in nature, ecology, conservation, and public place making at the conceptual level into all of E&LP’s projects.
- Master Plans /Conceptual Plans
- Project Management
- Landscape Design
- Planting Design
- Pavement and Hardscape Design
- Custom Site Furnishing Design
- Grading and Drainage Plans
- Drainage Planning and Design
- Stormwater Management
- Green Infrastructure Design
- Permitting and Regulatory Compliance
- Construction Management and Administration
- Construction Inspection
- CAD/GIS/3D Modeling/Adobe Design Suite